Saturday, October 5, 2013

Launch Day Success!

What an amazing launch day. I would have to say that the event totally blew away my expectations!
Firstly, I have to make an enormous thankyou to All Star Comics Melbourne for hosting the event. Not only did they extremely generously let us have the launch there, but Troy and the crew there were awesome in their support and organisation. Thankyou guys because you made the event an amazing one.
Secondly, I'd like to thank my fellow comic creators and their partners who shared the launch day with me, launching two stellar books that made the event a real draw card with three books to check out.
Thirdly, a massive thankyou to all the good folks who came along to the launch, to buy the books, chat comics and support the local industry. It was such a great experience to chat to people about the book, their own projects and just comics in general. Couldn't think of anything better really.
Thankyou as well to the guys at Whatcha Podcast who are some really nice dudes, have a great show and are even misguided enough to think sticking a microphone up to me and asking a few questions is a good idea. Hope I didn't bore you silly, Mike :)

Lastly but most certainly not least, I'd like to thank my wife, Alana, who is both my muse and my rock. Who is willing to support me in all my crazy endeavours and makes me believe I can achieve anything.
Thankyou all. Today was a blast (and we sold heaps of books!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment